Why join the National Graphene Association?
National Graphene Association offers a strategic network and platform that connects the key influencers in the graphene field – companies, research institutions, entrepreneurs, investors and government agencies – to facilitate the commercialization of graphene. Through the association and its non-profit education and advocacy arm, the American Graphene Institute™ – NGA is focused on shaping the graphene industry through public policy and standards development. As a member of the only association in the US focused on this targeted agenda, NGA members benefit from a wide range of services specifically designed to provide the support, infrastructure and networking needed for the successful development of graphene and graphene-based products and the exclusive opportunity to actively impact the graphene landscape in the US and globally.
See the About Us page for more detailed information about our organization.
National Graphene Association offers individual and corporate memberships to suit the broad range of individuals and businesses that are involved in or have an interest/potential in being involved in the graphene industry. The different levels of corporate memberships and packages are designed to address the needs of business entities interested in industry exposure, market information and involvement in critical issues such as policy and standards development.
$8,000 / year
$3000 / year
- Access to NGA’s prime networking platform to cost effectively collaborate and form strategic partnerships across the entire value chain of the graphene industry.
- Access to restricted market and industry status information and personal opinion pieces by the influencers in the graphene field to give members a competitive edge.
- Access to a premier network of graphene experts who could enable companies and individuals to get practical answers and technical solutions for their targeted graphene processes and product development.
- Access to a range of consultation services offered by National Graphene Association experts and tailored to meet the needs of the members. These consultation services are designed to help members prepare, plan and invest effectively in the graphene field.
- Members can request project-specific collaboration and partnership recommendations and facilitation through National Graphene Association member services.
- Opportunity to join targeted committees to steer and drive the policy and standard development efforts in the US.
- The chance to be a part of and have access to crucial decision makers and influencers who are actively working and shaping policies and regulations within the government agencies and regulatory bodies affecting the development of graphene in the United States.
- Opportunity for corporations and companies to raise visibility in the graphene industry and shape the policy and regulatory landscape.
- Invitations to exclusive National Graphene Association roundtable and stakeholder meetings.
- Special rate for annual and quarterly NGA conferences, events and expo.
- Access to educational workshops and seminars tailor-made based on specific expressed needs of members.
- Access to our infographs and newsletters, comprehensively covering advances, news and opportunities in the field of graphene.
NGA Affiliation logos for members
If you are a member, partner or an advisory board member of the NGA you can use these affiliation logos