Thank you for being interested in covering the Global Graphene Expo. We are happy and open to working with the media. Please read below with more information on how to obtain a media pass.
NGA encourages all members of the media – including reporters, writers, editors, photographers and production crews – to reach out to the NGA team in advance to receive complimentary media passes for Global Graphene Expo.
Media passes allow access to the following:
- All keynotes and breakout sessions
- Exhibit floor
- All lunches, breaks and receptions
- Press and speaker rooms
To apply for a media pass, please send your credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a broadcast journalist, please have your producer/editor email: email@example.com.
- Your credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on availability and management’s discretion. You will be notified within one week if you are approved or disapproved. Submitting a media pass request does not guarantee that you will receive a media pass.
- Members of the media will need to pick up their media passes at the registration desk when they arrive at the Global Graphene Expo.
- *Marketing, advertising, sales, art directors, managers, publishers and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for media passes and should proceed to the registration page.